link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,600,700" rel="stylesheet">

WASP V2 Gearbox in ICS lower

this is a stock chinese motor in air (0 load) - thats a 44amp spike

since hi speed motors use even more current, something is wrong. If you have a known good motor lying around, test it seperate from your m4. If it does the same thing then the FCU must be bad.

Something else, without load, the startup buzz will probably spin the gears some.

EDIT: All this is assuming your power source is capable of delivery.
(05-01-2018, 08:36 AM)admin Wrote: this is a stock chinese motor in air (0 load) - thats a 44amp spike

since hi speed motors use even more current, something is wrong. If you have a known good motor lying around, test it seperate from your m4. If it does the same thing then the FCU must be bad.

Something else, without load, the startup buzz will probably spin the gears some.

EDIT: All this is assuming your power source is capable of delivery.

ok sooo I assumed when the button said histogram off that meant push to turn off. Not that is WAS off and to turn it on. With the new G&P M140 high torque I'm getting 80amp spikes and everything is running fine now. I'm running around 19rps with the M120 with a 7.4 Lipo. I would like the sector gear to stop a few degrees farther back so I know I'm not hitting the back of the piston when I put the upper and lower back together but that would appear to be some simple tweaking.