link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,600,700" rel="stylesheet">

Wasp v3 in a g36c
Hello everyone I recently joined the forum after buying a wasp v3 and installed it in a echo1 g36c. After talking to the Admin I thought I should share my experience on installing this in a g36 as the kit is for the ak family of guns. The install for it is basically the same as is for the AK the trigger and all the switches lined up perfect the only thing I had to modify was the selector plate. Yours might be different but all I had to do was elongate the channel the selector sensor slides against to have enough room between semi and full auto. All that is required is a Dremmel and then test fit it while in test mode make sure the switch turns on and off here's a picture of the mod

and a few with it installed

After putting it all back together you may have to swap the semi and full positions by making sure you are in the full auto position when you set up the burst function just hold down on the program button and set your burst or full auto and let go. As for performance this works amazing for the price I'm shooting around 375 with.25 bbs at 20 to 25 rounds a second that's with a 11.1v 3000mah 20C battery, a frankentorque motor, m120 spring, stock piston and hurricane compression parts. I will definitely be getting more of these and see what else I can put them in.

thanx 4 posting. the selector plate trim is kinda like the m4 install. how deep did you have to cut the channel?
(05-30-2017, 02:58 PM)admin Wrote: thanx 4 posting. the selector plate trim is kinda like the m4 install. how deep did you have to cut the channel?

I just cut the channel the same width and height as the original I just made it longer by about 1/8th of an inch or so. I'm about half way to full auto when it engages the switch. I just cut a little at a time until I was happy with the switching.
i'll get those pix posted as soon as I get broadband back - prolly a week.