link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,600,700" rel="stylesheet">

Batteries Supported
I noticed that the WASP has LIPO protection but different voltage LIPO's  require different tolerances. i.e. I am currently using a Gate MERF 3.2 When set to 7.4 in the programming my 11.1 will not function and I get a warning. the same vice versa. How does the WASP handle this? I ask because I just ordered one for my UAR and I use a permanently installed 11.1 in the upper receiver and I don't want it exploding from being over drained however unlikely. I could not find a supported battery list.
(05-09-2017, 12:13 AM)LordSmack Wrote: I noticed that the WASP has LIPO protection but different voltage LIPO's  require different tolerances. i.e. I am currently using a Gate MERF 3.2 When set to 7.4 in the programming my 11.1 will not function and I get a warning. the same vice versa. How does the WASP handle this? I ask because I just ordered one for my UAR and I use a permanently installed 11.1 in the upper receiver and I don't want it exploding from being over drained however unlikely. I could not find a supported battery list.

Handles all batteries the same. You should install a fully charged battery. 
Low battery alert – issues a low battery alarm (Buzz flash) at 90% starting voltage. 
At 75%, prevents weapon from operating.