link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,600,700" rel="stylesheet">

APS UAR Install Notes
Photo 
The install for the UAR is not difficult. The gearbox sensor board install follows the same as the AK V3 gearbox except only requires sector gear sensor portion. Until I can get another virgin UAR to do start to finish, I can't really do a step by step video. But here are some helpful pix of an existing install to give you an idea of how the layout goes...

And Final step, secure the barrel nut.
Sticky'd
Leftover parts no longer needed. Pushrods, plates, and gearbox parts. Wiring and selector arm retaining screw not shown. 

Lightbulb 
WASP B for APS UAR Product sheet - includes install guide
Figured I'd first applaud you, this is a really nicely run site and I'm enjoying the time and effort you've put into supplying such a wealth of information. I'm considering purchasing the APS UAR specific build, hence the location of this post. I was wondering, considering that in the instructions you mention that failure could occur with overly strong springs or batteries, what the limitations of the spring and batteries would be? If it helps, I'm considering a 30-40+ rps ssg build, potentially up to an m150 or greater spring, depending on how mean I feel like being to my internals. Would this configuration be able to withstand the proposed build? I'm also wondering, since your literature suggests it, where you would suggest putting a second fuse, and potentially what amperage to make it. I am relatively new to the electronic side of the gearbox, and would love some suggestions. Again, thanks for all the effort and time you've put into not only the products, but this forum as well. I'm looking forward to hearing back, and potentially, becoming a consistent customer.